- Line dancing at the Wildhorse. Watching Jeff get hit on with his wife standing right next to him.
- A meeting ... that's all I'm going to say
- Reconnecting with distant YFC friends
- Stretch Hummer (see photo below).
- Crowder ... Tomlin ... 3rd Day ... Starfield
- Worshipping inside the War Monument
- 36,000 people will die today because of starvation. There are 200 million orphans. What am I gonna do about that?
- Jesus met people's REAL needs ... and I haven't figured out how to do that yet
- Start a "12 and one's trying to kill you" discipleship ministry
- Worship is nothing more than our response to God - forget about style
- Consumer vs. Consumee worship (curious? ask)
- I need to FEAR God more. To rid critical spirits, forget about me and what I need, and FEAR the living God. I want a new attitude towards Church, ministry, and conferences.
There were tons of great bands and speakers, and I took so many notes. It's funny though ... the few words that spoke to my heart the most came from an old and simple hymn:
take my heart, Lord.
take and seal it
seal it for thy courts above.