- The first New Years Eve party I've ever hosted - power went out, it was great
- Worship@FullVolume rocked with about 500 crazy high school kids at Miracle Camp in Lawton, MI ... dozens of students met Jesus for the first time
- Peoria Children's Home visit with Undertone - always a great time
- YFC staff retreat in downtown Chicago ... got to see Blue Man Group, and Jamin
- Undertone hosted their first concert event in Pekin - about 500 students in attendance
- Brandon and I worked on his demo project - turned out great
- Went to a Jars Concert with the family
- Spent all of Spring break doing homework ... yuck
- Celebrated the resurrection of Jesus
- Participated in Bradley's 24 hours of music ... outside on the quad
- Undertone concert even in Chillicothe - met Jeff Schwarzentraub, a new friend and partner in ministry
- Watched my friends Amie & Justin get married
- Kyle and I found out we could play Fondulac golf course in under an hour ... played 3 times in one week (over lunch!)
- Mom was honored as Pekin's Outstanding Employee of the Year by the YWCA.
- Rocked out with 300 kids in Metamora ... saw Batman & Robin fly above the crowd (probably the first time ever in the Metamora town square)
- Joe's DI Team competed for the Global Finals ... traveled with them to Knoxville, TN and spent my 21st birthday on a charter bus
- Took a summer class on 3D video compositing - the best class I took at BU
- Attended a YFC's Summer Institute on Evangelism - a week at Huntington University ...
fell in love with their passion for relational ministry
- Came home for one day: went to YFC's annual golf outing
- Left the next day: for YFC's Reachout tour ... 9 kids, 3 volunteers, a big smelly white van, a trailer with 4 million guitars ... and lots of changed lives.
- Dad and I served our 3rd year as part of Pekin's fireworks launching crew
- Walked 7 times around PCHS praying that God would bring YFC ministry to Pekin
- Climbed an 11,000 foot mountain as part of our week at YFCamp. Celebrated as my brother recommitted his life to Jesus, but missed my friends Megan and Dave get married
- On the seventh day, we walked around PCHS seven times praying for YFC ministry ...
- Had lunch with my Grandma and Mom at Panera - a vivid memory for me ... hope it always is
- Golfed with Doug Cheney, Dad, and Andy Sparks at Weaver
- Watched one of my best friends (Renee) marry her best friend (Bruce).
- Kicked off the school year with W@FV freshman ecumenical service
- Worshipped outside on the quad - the power went out, and the voices got louder
- Ben and Jake's random road trips ...
- Got to watch my freshman brother play VARSITY soccer
- Coondiggers weddin' in Michigan ... road trip, sweet trip.
- "So Pretty Much this is Gonna Rock" Party, version 2
- YFC Banquet
- GoMAD Conference
- Tough decisions ... peaceful answers.
- Had to go to Symphony over Crowder ... whaa?
- Cookouts, and ... "Dip it, Pop it, Shoot it!"
- 4 A's, one B
- 3 opportunities to speak at church