10.04.2005

10 days in Ephesians: go time

Ben drove most of the way home from Chicago on Sunday, so I had some time to read. I spent a few moments reading Paul's letter to the Church in Ephesus. Within just a few moments, stuff started jumping off the page that I've never really taken time to reflect on before. Funny how that happens.

I'm going to land here for a while I think. I'd love it if you'd join with me - reading the book together. I'm going to post my thoughts up here each day ... I'd love to hear your thoughts. Feel free to comment, debate, argue, correct. I'm no expert.

I consider myself a follower of Jesus, but I often fall short. I often mis-represent what Christ would say. As we read this together, I'll likely center my thoughts on what Jesus-follower behavior looks like. Here we go ...

jdb

No comments:

Right now